Personal Information That We Collect
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present the Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our products and services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via the Website to our subsidiaries and affiliates and to contractors and service providers we use to support our business. In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of One/35’s assets, personal information held by us about our customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
If you wish to access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, please send an email to [email@example.com].
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.